[Wien] :NOE

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 31 13:32:21 CEST 2005

Most likely you have messed up the initialization procedure,
probably ran lstart later on again, but not the full init or did not
copy the inX_st files to inX ?

Check case.in2(c). What is NE there ??? Is it 312 (which you think are
your valence+sc electrons) ??

Check also the EMIN in case.in2 and any strange messages in case.output1
(eigenvalues below ...)