AW: [Wien] LDA+U

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Thu Dec 8 20:51:56 CET 2005

If you do not much about Wien2k then you should consult for example Physical Review B or other solid state Journals for Slater integrals and LDA+U.

If you have good knowledge about how to operate Wien3k then you may use a constraint calculation to find Ueff as suggested by Nowak et al, see e.g. Europhysics Letters.

Do you mean official or physical reasonable values ?

Ciao
Gerhard