[Wien] run time error with lapw1

suman.mandal at saha.ac.in suman.mandal at saha.ac.in
Wed Dec 14 11:36:19 CET 2005

Dear wien2k users,

I am trying to install WIEN2k_05.6 in Compaq AlphaServer ES40 DEC6600 with
system with 4 CPUs and 2 Gb RAM. The operating system is Compaq Tru64 UNIX
V5.1 and using f90 and cc compilers.

the compiler, link options i used are the standard for the DEC system

compiler options: -O -convert big_endian -free
Linker Flags    : -L../SRC_lib
preprocessor flags : '-Dparallel'
R_LIB(LAPACK + BLAS): -ldxml

I am compiling without MPI and  SCALAPACK. The compilation seems fine
without any errors and initialization (using ./init_lapw) goes ok. But
when I try to run the program (using run_lapw), lapw0 runs ok but lapw1
gives an error message "49774:../lapw1: /sbin/loader: Fatal Error: Cannot
map library xxxxxxx ".

Can anybody please help?

Thanks in advance,

Suman