[Wien] Plane waves exhausted

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Feb 8 07:41:59 CET 2005

Dear Michael,

maybe you should increase NMATMAX? I would suspect that if you run out
of planewaves before your atomic orbitals are all connected, the "usual"
cutoff function that applies when NMATMAX is too small no longer works.

I do not know if this works, but otherwise I need more information, such
as your dayfile and the lapw1_1.error etc. files, not just the central one.

Cheers,
Torsten Andersen.