[Wien] error in lapw2 (update)

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Feb 16 13:47:06 CET 2005

Well, it is missing a file. Is the file there?

Are the errors persistent? Do they appear if you start the program from
a command line instead of w2web?

If you are doing a spin-polarized calculation, I do not think that DOS
makes any sense without -up/-dn, which also would explain the missing
file, since only vspup and vspdn should exist.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University

Symposium on Excited-state properties of solids, Mannheim 2005:
See: http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de/XSM05/