[Wien] equivalent-core approximation

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Thu Feb 24 08:10:29 CET 2005

Sorry, but before I wrote the email I searched the mail archive for Z+1, ECA
and equivalent core approximation without finding anything, with the
exception of Peter's email in which he discusses Slater, Delta SCF and Z+1.
Nowhere did I find any answers that I was looking for in the mailing list.
If I have missed something please let me know.

Michael