[Wien] Re: lapw2 missing

L. D. Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Feb 24 16:33:39 CET 2005

I don't have color in my email program, but what you have at the end of
OBJS (i.e. sortag.o) looks correct, although it should not have a "?".
Then just do a make in that directory and ensure that lapw2/lapw2c is
copied to the directory above where the other executables live. You could
also use the standard Wien compilation script and just recompile lapw2.

N.B., be careful about what editor you use. In a Makefile a "tab" has a
particular meaning and you cannot just replace it by spaces.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Michel Jaouen wrote:

> 	Hi Dr. Marks,
>
> >You need to check that sortag.o is included correctly in the Makefile; it
> >was accidently left out of Makefile.orig. (Peter does an amazing job
> >maintaining things, but everyone is human.)
>
> I agree. Anyhow, my Makefile is as follows:
	(lines cut for brevity)

>             sumupfft.o t3j.o t3j0.o vdrho.o xsplt.o ylm.o sortag.o?
>
> I found sortag.o just the line above: does it means I must add it to
> OBJS (in red above)? Is yes, I assume I only have to do a Make in the
> SRC_lapw2 folder, I'm correct?
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> Michel Jaouen
> --
>
>   Michel Jaouen
>   Universite de Poitiers - UFR Sciences - SP2MI
>   LMP UMR 6630-CNRS
>   Boulevard Pierre et Marie Curie - Teleport 2
>   BP 30179
>   86962 Futuroscope - Chasseneuil Cedex
>    France
>   Tel : (33) 5 49 49 67 37