[Wien] supercell program

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Feb 25 08:32:54 CET 2005

Dear Dr. Samara,

well, you could always read the source code. But basically, it takes an
input cell and generate a supercell with a size according to your input,
for example 2x2 the original cell. The idea is then that you edit the
new structure file and put in your impurity "by hand".

There is a FAQ on http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/ that contains
enough information to use the supercell program, I think.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.