[Wien] error with nn

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Fri Feb 25 11:18:48 CET 2005

Hello Wien users,
I have recently installed Wien2k 05 and do not know much about it. I cannot get even nn to run from w2web or shell. The error message says "/root/wien/nn : error while loading shared libraries : libimf.so : cannot open shard object file : No such file file or directory"

I am using RedHat9 with ifc 8.1 and mkl7.2. The options used were ifort (full path) and gcc. I choose option J for system. There were no error messages at the end of compilation. I ran userconfig too.
Please help.
Thanks
Chandrika

Dr Chandrika Varadachari
Raman Centre for Applied and Interdisciplinary Sciences
16A Jheel Road
Calcutta 700 075
India
ph : 033-24830029