[Wien] error with nn

Andrea Salguero salguero at itp.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Feb 25 12:27:19 CET 2005

Hi Chandrika

for solving the problem you need the path of the
library, and you have to
say to the wien exactly where this library is. First to all check whether
you
have the library. I think you don't have the library, do you?

regards
andrea

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Chandrika wrote:

> Hello Wien users,
> I have recently installed Wien2k 05 and do not know much about it.
I cannot get even nn to run from w2web or shell.
The error message says "/root/wien/nn : error while loading shared libraries : libimf.so : cannot open shard object file : No such file file or directory"