Fw: [Wien] problem in running lapwdm -so -up -p in WIEN2k_05

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Feb 25 13:06:25 CET 2005

I'm sorry, but I do not know what is wrong in your case.

I just ran one iteration of bccfe with so and in parallel and then lapwdm.

Are you sure you did not issue a "save_lapw" in between ? This would
remove the weight files.

I also have the lapwdmcpara link created automatically when running expand_lapw
.... ????

Have you tried to rerun it ?
Eventually omit the parallel option ?