Fw: [Wien] problem in running lapwdm -so -up -p in WIEN2k_05

Guang-Yu Guo gyguo at phys.ntu.edu.tw
Fri Feb 25 11:47:17 CET 2005

Dear Prof. Blaha,
We recently reported the following problem. However, nobody
seems to have responsed. Could you please kindly take a look
at it? And tell me how to solve the problem or provide suggestions
along which directions we should proceed to solve the problem.
Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,
Guang-Yu Guo
------------------------------------