Fw: [Wien] problem in running lapwdm -so -up -p in WIEN2k_05

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Feb 25 17:33:11 CET 2005

> Linux PC. There is an error message when running expand_lapw
> on IBM P690 which is "PWD: Underfined variable."
> Can you figure out the problem on IBM P690?

On most Unix/Linux systems I know the variable PWD is set and reflects
your current directory.
Check     echo $PWD

I've quickly checked all *_lapw scripts and found that in some scripts the
variable $PWD will be use (expecting that it is already set), while in
others it is set explicitely using the command    pwd

At the moment I recommend that you set    PWD  in your .cshrc (or whatever
shell you are using) startup script.