[Wien] Two questions

mkhsabra at aec.org.sy mkhsabra at aec.org.sy
Wed Jan 12 17:20:53 CET 2005

Dear Dr. Andersen;

 Thanks a lot again for your help.

   I have run Lapw's for many systems with 16 and 32 atoms per unit cell. But
for cells with 48 and 64 atom it does not.

I add swap, it was about 1 Gb and now more than 2 Gm , RAM is 512 Mb.
I tried Gmax 8 and 9 and K points about 20 , also it did not work.

I do not have the Intel compiler now, I note that NMATMAX parameter is 3500,
is it enough for cell with 48 or 64 atoms.

Than you

M. K. Sabra