[Wien] Re: use eosfit

lmiao at eng.usf.edu lmiao at eng.usf.edu
Sat Jan 15 20:51:28 CET 2005

Hi, Stefaan,

Thank you for the reply. I agree it's better to convert to Ry and au^3 first.
But I do not know how to use eosfit program seperately from wien2k package. I
tried to copy the entire folder out, but when I executed the eosfit, it asked
for some augment and I do not know what it is. Can you tell me what I need to
do inorder to run the eosfit program outside wien2k?

Thank you
Ling