[Wien] LMMAX

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 00:48:22 CET 2005

Dear Kevin,

Thanks a lot. Yes, it is described in the paragraph regarding to lapw2.

Best,

Stargmoon

Jorissen Kevin <Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be> wrote:
Yes, it means L goes up to 8.
Symmetry does not generate them ; you just add them manually to case.in2.
The terms you have to add, will in general be different for positions of different local symmetry (as in the list up to 6).
I believe that the necessary terms are listed in the User's guide for several symmetries.
I'm not sure where, but in the lapw2-section (where case.in2 is described) would be my first guess.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen