[Wien] fixed magnetic moment calculation (FSM)

蔡 孟秋 caimengqiu at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 04:49:28 CET 2005

Dear prof. P. Blaha and wien user:

     I am running the fixed magnetic moment calculation (FSM) ¡°
runfsm_lapw ¨Cm 1.0 ¨CI 50 ¨Cp ¡°.It will stop at the first ¡°lapw1 -up¡±
and give the errop warning: the required file *.in2cup can not be found. I
check my case.in2c file. The content is ok. Evidently, the part of the
runfsm script which should prepare in2up/in2dn files does not work. I am
working in the machine of ORIGIN SGI 3800 and running csh shell.

I check the previous mail-list. Professor P.Blaha sugggested ¡°add -x in
the first line of runfsm_lapw for debugging¡±. I do not know that where I
should add ¨Cx in the runfsm_lapw script. The first lines of the
runfsm_lapw script is :

#!/bin/csh -f
hup

unalias rm

set name  = $0
set bin   = $name:h             #directory of WIEN-executables
if !(-d $bin) set bin = .
set name  = $name:t             #name of this script-file
set logfile = :log
set tmp   = (:$name)            #temporary files

  May be I am foolish!

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely yours!
 Meng-Qiu Cai