[Wien] lapw1 error "GTFNAM: exactly one command line argument has to be given"

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 1 09:28:06 CEST 2005

iarg() is a standard function which returns the number of commandline
arguments.
Try to read your compiler manual, bug reports,.... about this.

If it does not work, but subroutine getarg works you can neglect iarg()
and simply comment it. Set iarg to one and get the name of the def file.
 However, if you do so, you cannot run in parallel
(because we need to supply in a second parameter telling the number of
parallel jobs in lapw2 and sumpara). Eventually you can fix it by some other
tricks.