[Wien] ionic input lstart

Leonardo Pisani pisani at itp.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Jul 4 18:37:49 CEST 2005

Dear Wien users,

I am trying to generate ionic  density with lstart,
namely Fe^+ (3d^5 4s^2). It seems to me that
after modifying accordingly the case.inst file,
the Z number in the structure file has to be changed as well,
that is to 25.
Unfortunately I couldn't access the original literature
from Desclaux for the technical details of the lstart program
and what I observe is that the atomic energy
calculated for Fe^+ (Z=25) is the same as Mn (Z=25).

Can anybody suggest me what is wrong in my procedure?

Thank you for the help.

Best Regards,
Leonardo Pisani.

Leonardo Pisani