[Wien] WIEN2k_05.5 newest version

Dr. Sharat Chandra sharat at igcar.ernet.in
Thu Jul 14 13:19:42 CEST 2005

Dear Prof. Blaha

I have downloaded the newest version of WIEN2k today and tried to install
it on a P-IV machine which is running Fedora Core 4 with gcc 4 and intel
8.1/mkl 7.2.1 compilers. In the lapw2 module I get the following error
messages:

SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: lapw2_tmp_.F, line 157: The
attributes of this name conflict with those made accessible by a USE
statement.   [MODUS1]
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: lapw2_tmp_.F, line 160: The
attributes of this name conflict with those made accessible by a USE
statement.   [MODUS1]
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: lapw2_tmp_.F, line 168: The
attributes of this name conflict with those made accessible by a USE
statement.   [MODUS1]
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: lapw2_tmp_.F, line 255: The
attributes of this name conflict with those made accessible by a USE
statement.   [MODUS1]
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: lapw2_tmp_.F, line 483: The
attributes of this name conflict with those made accessible by a USE
statement.   [MODUS1]
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [lapw2.o] Error 1

Apart from this all other programs are compiling without any error.

Any ideas what is the problem?

With Regards
Sharat Chandra