[Wien] Optical properties

Jailton Almeida Jailton.Almeida at fysik.uu.se
Thu Jul 14 16:28:37 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I am calculating optical properties for a hexagonal crystal
(semiconductor) and the
 result for the dielectric function looks fine. However, I checked the
files
case.reflectivity and case.refraction and the result is zero for all the
calculated
energy range which obviously is not consistent with the dielectric function.
Please, could anyone  help me?

Best regards,
Jailton

*   Jailton Almeida                   *                                      *
*   Condensed Matter Theory Group     *           Phone: +46(0)18-471 35 84  *
*   Department of Physics             *           Fax:   +46(0)18- 51 17 84  *
*   Box 530, Uppsala University       *   Email: Jailton.Almeida at fysik.uu.se *
*   SE-751 21 Uppsala, Sweden         *        http://www.fysik4.fysik.uu.se *