[Wien] help!

frida luo luoyanfenbeyond at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jun 2 10:42:49 CEST 2005

Dear All:
   I installed wien2k under the operating system red hat linux 9.0 just a few days ago. When running to this step: initinization-x nn, the system give the information as below:
   /home/frida/wien2k/wien2k/nn: error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
0.000u 0.000s 0:00.01 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 32pf+0w
  I didn't know how to solve if. Could you give me a solution? I will appreciate for your help.

best wishes
                                                                      Frida