[Wien] help!

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Thu Jun 2 12:05:55 CEST 2005

you need either to set a shell variable, LD_LIBRARY_PATH or something
like that, in order for the kernel to load the requested shared library,
or you need to compile your programs with static linking.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

frida luo wrote:
> Dear All:
>    I installed wien2k under the operating system red hat linux 9.0 just
> a few days ago. When running to this step: initinization-x nn, the
> system give the information as below:
>    /home/frida/wien2k/wien2k/nn: error while loading shared libraries:
> libguide.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> 0.000u 0.000s 0:00.01 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 32pf+0w
>   I didn't know how to solve if. Could you give me a solution? I will
> appreciate for your help.
>
> best wishes
>                                                                       Frida

> <http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/?id=77072>

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/