[Wien] lapw1 error "GTFNAM: exactly one command line argument has to be given"

anin anin1996 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:53:16 CEST 2005

Thanks, Peter. However,
Quite strange. Aparently, gtfnam works, otherwise lapw0 should not work
either.
Are you running in parallel or sequential ?
*******************
>We are running in sequential.

try x lapw1 (-up / -c if you have got a case.in1c file or spinpol.)
or lapw1(c) (up)lapw1.def
Does this work ?
********************
>We have tried but the same error message.

Otherwise recompile with -O0 -Mfreeform only (I seem to remember that
-fast did not work (or produced wrong results ?) with pgi 6.0 compiler
(on Intel Xeon system), while it was fine with pgi 5.2 ???)
Anyway, at least for Intel systems the ifort is much faster than pgi
(don't know about Opterons).
>This makes no difference, either. We use pgi 5.2, I think.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Best Regards