[Wien] lapw1 error "GTFNAM: exactly one command line argument has to be given"

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 30 08:27:51 CEST 2005

Compare the gtfnam.F routines of SRC_lapw0 and SRC_lapw1. Maybe you have an
older WIEN-version somewhere ?

The essential lines look like:
      iarg=iargc()
!modifications for pgi-mpi compiler
      if(iarg.lt.1) goto 900
      iarg=1
      CALL GETARG(iarg,DEFFN)

I see some comment for a pgi compiler!
Eventually you may want to put a     print*,iarg    before the if statement.