[Wien] Ghost band come from large charge fluctuation

liyh lyhua at fudan.edu.cn
Wed Mar 2 02:58:24 CET 2005

Dear. L. D. Marks,

     I didn't find the :PLANE and :DIRB value in the case.scf file.
Did these value add in wien2k_05.1?
My input structure file is in the attachment, could you give me some suggest
about mixing? As Peter said, I use PRATT and original case.in1 file,and set the mixing
parameter to 0.000001, I found the program can run, but I am not sure if I can get a
converged result. For gaasv9_Ga (36 atoms) we can get a converged result using 0.01 mixing
parameter and PRATT, but for gaasv12Ga_VFF (48 atoms) the mixing parameter must set top 0.000001!
Could you please check it for me?

Best Wish to You!

Yonghua

Fudan Univ, China