[Wien] About mixing again

liyh lyhua at fudan.edu.cn
Wed Mar 2 03:22:41 CET 2005

Dear Peter,

      I am not very clear about mixing.
Does the mixing influence the converged results?
Or, does different mixing parameters can induce diffrent converged results?
For example,
if we set the converging condition as :ENE=0.0001Ry
then we use diffrent mixing parameters.
such as 0.1 or 0.01,
then these two setting can get the same results?

Best Regards

Yonghua