[Wien] Nantes - Le Mans in about 1H and 15 min

Florent Boucher Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr
Tue Mar 8 17:01:31 CET 2005

Dear Peter,
I was very recently in contact with Gilles Silly  and we had discussion
about you stay in Le Mans.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to give a seminar
in our institute.
Do you think it could be possible ?
I had a look in your planification and I found 3 possible days for the
visit :
22nd of March
31rst of March
1rst of April
So please let me know if you accept our invitation and tell us the best
day for you.
With my best regards
Florent

PS: I don't think we will have time to see the sea (we are still 40km
far from the beach) but we have very nice rivers instead...

| Florent BOUCHER                    |                                    |
| Institut des Matériaux Jean Rouxel | Mailto:Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr |
| 2, rue de la Houssinière           | Phone: (33) 2 40 37 39 24          |
| BP 32229                           | Fax:   (33) 2 40 37 39 95          |
| 44322 NANTES CEDEX 3 (FRANCE)      | http://www.cnrs-imn.fr             |