[Wien] Nantes - Le Mans in about 1H and 15 min

buero at luitz.at buero at luitz.at
Tue Mar 8 22:02:09 CET 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Florent Boucher wrote:

> PS: I don't think we will have time to see the sea (we are still 40km far
> from the beach) but we have very nice rivers instead...

Don't forget to mention the magnificent vines of the Loire valley !!!
If anyone cares for a recommendation: on my wishlist are wines from
Anjou and from Saint Nicolas de Bourgeuil :-)

Of course the real connaisseurs will go hunting for a Sancerre ....

Best
   Joachim

PS: 3 bises aux amis nantais ,-)

--
luitz.at | interfacing art, science and technology

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG
Wohlmuthgasse 18 . A-3003 Gablitz . T +43 2231 61254 | Fax +43 2231 612544
buero at luitz.at . http://www.luitz.at . callto://jluitz