[Wien] Private email - Nantes - Le Mans in about 1H and 15 min

Florent Boucher Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr
Tue Mar 8 17:09:11 CET 2005

Dear Wien users,
sorry for the mistake, but I sent a private email to the wien list.
So, don't try to look into the Wien U.G., Singh book or Cottenier notes in order
to answer my request, I am just expecting an answer from Peter.
Sorry again...
Florent

| Florent BOUCHER                    |                                    |
| Institut des Matériaux Jean Rouxel | Mailto:Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr |
| 2, rue de la Houssinière           | Phone: (33) 2 40 37 39 24          |
| BP 32229                           | Fax:   (33) 2 40 37 39 95          |
| 44322 NANTES CEDEX 3 (FRANCE)      | http://www.cnrs-imn.fr             |