[Wien] Representative number for O2 energy

Jeff Spirko spirko at lehigh.edu
Fri Mar 11 18:15:57 CET 2005

Lawrence,

You are effecitvely using the difference in E(O) at two RMTs to
correct the E(O2) from one RMT to the other.  You might also use the
energy of a stretched O2 molecule to make this correction.  That is,

  E(O2, min, RMT=1.6) = E(O2, min, RMT=1.1) +
     E(O2, stretch, RMT=1.6)-E(O2, stretch, RMT=1.1)

If the correction is in line with what you are already using, it
might be okay.

Best Regards,
-Jeff Spirko