[Wien] wien and hyperthreading

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Tue Mar 15 23:33:39 CET 2005

These are the timing results found in case.output0

=====>;>;>; CPU-TIME SUMMARY
            TOTAL CPU-TIME USED :  2372.3     100. PERCENT
            TIME MULTIPOLMOMENTS:   688.9      29. PERCENT
            TIME COULOMB POT INT:   771.7      33. PERCENT
            TIME COULOMB POT RMT:   718.6      30. PERCENT
            TIME COULOMB POT SPH:     3.3       0. PERCENT
            TIME XCPOT SPHERES  :    69.1       3. PERCENT
            TIME XCPOT INTERST  :    44.8       2. PERCENT
            TIME TOTAL ENERGY   :    66.9       3. PERCENT
   66.7100000000000        3.99999999999636D-002
            TIME REANALYSE      :     9.1       0. PERCENT

Mick