[Wien] wien and hyperthreading

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 15 19:11:15 CET 2005

Just change the FOR to TOT and lapw2 will run in 10-20 minutes, saving you
more than an hour per iteration.

If you still need more saving you may play with 381 points. Most likely, I
would not touch GMAX. Check case.output0 for the timing. In which parts is
it going ? This tells you whether it is inside the spheres (radial mesh)
or due to the Fourier series.