[Wien] Export electron density in three dimensions

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Mar 18 16:46:57 CET 2005

You can calculate and visualize 3d-densities using XCrysDen.
XCrysDen also allows to save the result to a file, but if I remember correctly, this is not a 'simple' file that you can easily use for other purposes.

I think I once changed lapw5 to use a 3d - mesh.  (In fact, it is not so complicated.)  I will look for it.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen