[Wien] read_vec_tmp_.F

Chesnokov Alex achestnokov at rambler.ru
Mon Mar 21 05:23:53 CET 2005

Dear Wien2k users,

I've got very strange error while I'm trying to calculate
DOS after I've finished scf cycle (without any errors
surely) in the k-point parallel mode. Program says that:

"PGFIO-F-219/unformatted read/unit=10/attempt to
read/write past end of record. File name =
./SrCu2B2O6.vector  unformatted, sequential access
record = 14  In source file read_vec_tmp_.F, at line
number 96"

But there is no read_vec_tmp_.F file in the source
package of wien2k ! I've tried to calculate DOS in usual mode, but the
error is stil there.

Can anybody help me ?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,