[Wien] read_vec_tmp_.F

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 21 16:49:11 CET 2005

It is not strange, but quite simple:

You said, you calculated the scf cycle in parallel. Thus you have
case.vector_1,_2,.... but of course you don't have case.vector (this would
be the sequential one).

When you calculate the DOS, you need to submit   x lapw2 -qtl -p
otherwise it does not get the parallel vectors.

In w2web make sure that "parallel" is "on" (eventually you need a more
recent version).

PS: look for   read_vec.F ! The Makefile converts this temporarely to
_tmp_