[Wien] how to use non-default ROTLOC (local rotation matrix)

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Mar 22 13:03:07 CET 2005

Hello Peter,

thanks for your explanation (I got it this time :)).
As for the dstart output : mea culpa, I had made an error in the input.  After correcting this, the starting densities look quite the same for both rotloc's, and also SCF runs smoothly.

thanks,

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics