[Wien] naming conflict

Gilles Hug gilles.hug at onera.fr
Tue Mar 22 18:36:42 CET 2005

Dear all,
Wien2k works nicely on the Mac G5.
However, I went accross a weird clonfolct problem:
In Unix file naming is case sensitive but unfortunately it is not on
the Mac for historical reasons (although it is based on a Unix BSD
kernel).
Therefore case.inm and case.inM are recognized as the same files by the
Mac system.
I thought I could change the name of case.inM in mini.def, for example
with a trailing underscore : case.inM_
This works once but for the second mini loops the script overwrites
mini.def.

Before I dig into million lines of code is there a clever (and simple)
workaround for that problem?

Thank you for help,
Gilles

Dr. Gilles Hug