[Wien] running wien2k_05 as a background process

Gilles Hug gilles.hug at onera.fr
Wed Mar 23 15:30:07 CET 2005

I found it also useful to redirect manually the standard output because
in some implementation it not automatically sent to nohup.out :

nohup time run_lapw -p -ec 0.0001 > nohup.out &

Does this command work :

nohup time run_lapw -p -ec 0.0001 > nohup.out </dev/null &
??
I'm not sure about the syntax .
Best
Gilles