[Wien] Re: ghost bands from large charge fluctation

liyh lyhua at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Mar 24 01:51:56 CET 2005

Dear Blaha,

      You suggest are some part correct. As you suggest I recalculate some structures,and accept the struct created by sgroup, such for the superlattices along [110] direction the electrons normalized in the iteration, but for superlattices along [111] direction it still lost three electrons in the first iteration, and got a ghost band, even I accept the struct created from sgroup. The input files are in the attachment, please check it for me.

Best Regards

Yonghua