[Wien] scf no ghostband,x lapw2 ghost?

Chur Allen anin1996 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 04:53:18 CET 2005

Dear wien users:
   I did a calculation with well convengence.I noticed that there seemed no
ghostband:
the case.scf2 files:

   QTL-B VALUE .EQ.    3.25782   in Band of energy    0.32888
    Most likely no ghostbands, but adjust Energy-parameters or use -in1new

However, in order to see the DOS, I ran  x lapw2 -so -qtl, there seemed
ghostband:

QTL-B VALUE .EQ.  989.78183   in Band of energy    2.87483
    Check for ghostbands or EIGENVALUES BELOW XX messages
    Adjust your Energy-parameters or use -in1new switch, check RMTs  !!!

What is that mean? Why it will happen? My first calculation is reasonable ?
Best regards.