[Wien] scf no ghostband,x lapw2 ghost?

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 24 11:52:53 CET 2005

Yes, your scf calculation is OK !!! (the small qtl-b=3.xx is not really a
problem).

For the DOS you try to calculyte states at very high energy (nearly 3 Ry),
and of course the E-linearization is ok ONLY within a certain E-range
close to the E-parameters, which are usually in the valence band region.

So I would NOT rust a DOS at 3 Ry , but the DOS for the valence+conduction
bands (up to maybe 0.5-1 Ry above EF) is ok.