[Wien] QTL file editing to remove bands

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Fri Mar 25 09:30:23 CET 2005

Peter, I agree with what you are saying. What I am trying to do, is simply
in affect is to remove bands automatically that aren't predominately surface
related. If I use character ploting I would still have to "weed" through all
the bands when I take the data into origin (that's the graphing package I
use). If I could simply remove bands on the fly by a script which aren't
largely due to the atoms in my list of atoms, given some cut-off factor. So
I guess it would be character plotting but instead of having a thin line or
small circles, remove the entire band from the data.

Does what I'm saying make sence?

Michael