[Wien] Hello All

Dr. Akbarzadeh akbarzad at cc.iut.ac.ir
Sat May 28 11:50:26 CEST 2005

Dear Mr Rashid Ahmed,
I received your mail explaining your interest to get familiar with Wien code. We, computational consensed matter group at Physics department of Isfahan University of Technology may be able to help you in this regard. Let me first explain our current situation:
I am leading a group consisting of several MsC and PhD students all working with WIEN code. Since 2003 we are acting as ICTP Affiliated Center in the region. Based on this mission we can support several visitors each year to spend 2-3 months in our group. If you are interersted to apply for the remaining part of this year, please send me your CV in addition to a one page proposal explaining the project that you wish to perform during your stay here and also the name and email address of a couple of scientist who are familiar with your work.
                               Yours,
                               Hadi Akbarzadeh, PhD