[Wien] Please diagnose the ghostband for me!

panzhijun2002 panzhijun2002 at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu May 12 04:37:58 CEST 2005

Hi,all users of WIEN2k:
   I have calculated the DOS and band structure of CoSb3.But the results I calculated is slightly different with the existing calculation results (PRB 58,15620).The *.struct,*.in1,*.in1_org,*.in1_st,*.in1new,*.in2,DOS and band structure are compressed in the attachment.Please help me to diagnose the problem of ghostband.Any advice is appreciated.Thank you very much in advance.
   Best regards.
                                      Sincerely,
                                            Z J Pan