[Wien] What is wrong with aim?

Antoine Villesuzanne ville at icmcb-bordeaux.cnrs.fr
Sat May 14 18:39:50 CEST 2005

As detailed in the user's guide, you can use the command
aim aim.def
only if you created the aim.def file first. (by executing x aim -d)

But this procedure is to be used only if you want to modify the aim.def file
before running aim.

So, simply execute
x aim

(the aim.def file will then be created automatically, as for all Wien2k
sub-programs).

Antoine Villesuzanne
Department of Chemistry
North Carolina State University