[Wien] HFF

Saeid Jalali s_jalali_a at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 06:49:01 CEST 2005

Hello Stefaan,
I have calculated total hyperfine field (HFF) in some
cerium based compounds, and all the calculated
parameters are in good agreement with experiment
except HFF's. The calculated HFF's will be also nicely
comparable with the experimenatl results if we take 1
T = 1 kgauss (which is wrong as we know 1 T = 10
kgauss), that is  our calculated HFF's are 10 times
smaller than the experimetal results.
Any comments from you will be so helpful to realize
that if the calculated HFF's by wien2k are in 10
kgauss or I am confusing something else.
Your,
Saeid.