[WIEN]: Bandgaps calculations

Pablo de la Mora delamora at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Nov 8 18:20:38 CET 2005

Dear WIEN users,
    If the gaps are not correct with the three options in the program;
then in the case of several bands the bandedges should not be very
precise. Is that correct?
    For example, in MgB2 there are four bands at Ef, but two of them
have the upper edge at ~0.8eV is this value correct?
    Is the GGA option 25 stil available and would it give the correct
values for these cases?
    Yours

          Pablo de la Mora