[Wien] fixed-spin-moment and normal spin-polarized calculations

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 10 09:51:39 CET 2005

Hard to say without further details (scf file).
I'd expect the problem could be in the BZ integration (fermi energy,..)

Check the scf file for :NOE   and ':CHA  :' and :NEC01
For NOE=232/224 you should get CHA=116/112 respectively. If you don't, most
likely also the total charge (NEC01) is wrong.

Change k-mesh and/or Fermi method.