[Wien] compiling on solaris 10

Karla D'Aloisio karla at chemie.uni-konstanz.de
Fri Nov 11 11:54:10 CET 2005

Dear all,

I am trying to compile WIEN2k on a SUN FIRE 6800, ULTRA SPARC III with
solaris 10 and 64 bit.
But I do have some problems. Whenever the subroutine doreallocate is
used the linker can't find it. I am using f95 and cc compilers with the

Compiler: -Bstatic -fast -O3 -free -xarch=v9b -xtypemap=integer:64
Linker: -L../SRC_lib -fast -xlic_lib=sunperf -xarch=v9b
-xtypemap=integer:64
processor: '-DParallel'
R_lib: -llapack_lapw

since the compiler options for the c-compiler can't be set like this I
did it by choosing the compiler and it is:
cc -xarch=v9b -DSUN64

Actually, I don't really understand where this subroutine is, there are
a lot of variations of it like doreallocate_i4_d1 and so on but only in
/SRC_dstart/test.f90 a subroutine doreallocate. How can I understand it
and what can I change? I also was looking in the mailing list but
couldn't find a solution.
Thanks a lot for any hints and help

Karla

Dr. Karla D'Aloisio

Universitaet Konstanz
Fakulaet fuer Chemie        Tel.:  +49 (0)7531 88-2019
LS Weyrich                  email: karla at chemie.uni-konstanz.de
D-78457 Konstanz
Germany